Our little family has moved! We have started a new chapter in our life, and it has started in Omaha Nebraska. Jake and I anticipated the move for over a year and it finally came. I want to write some of the tender mercies that happen along the way to Omaha.
Wayne and Melayne helped us drive out to Omaha in a timely fashion.
My parents watched sawyer while Jake and I packed and cleaned our old apt. Our neighbor in Salt Lake come helped us pack our moving truck.Jake so happened to find a bank that approved Village Green for financing two week before we were going to be moving to Omaha.
My parents bought sawyer some toys for the long drive.
Aunt Merlyn, for her love and her thoughtfulness.Jake stayed calm, faithful, efficient, and on top of the loan process.
I remember being so nervous for the drive from Utah to Nebraska. I didn't know how Sawyer would be able to sit in his car seat for 15 hour. Sawyer was an amazing passenger- he did so well.
The drive went by so fast for me!
Sawyer only pooped one inconvenient time along the way.
I was able to have energy for the length of time I needed it.
Our prayers were answered when the office manager at VG transformed from being no help in the application process to having her heart soften and helping us in the application process.
Technology- computers, cellphones, Internet, faxing, FedEx overnight.
Brenda the loan lady. She was on maternity leave and still worked on our loan. We are so grateful for her speedy skills to make the loan go through in a weeks.
Sam and Shauna dropped moving into there home to copy and FedEx contract documents to us.
Todd and Katy took time out of remodeling there home to looked at all the homes available at VG and give us their input and which one they recommended.
Moved into our home the day we got to Omaha. We were not planning on that!
The Batman's, for being willing to let us stay at their home while we tried to find a place to live.
A whole herd of people came immediately after we got to Village Green to help us move into our home in less then an hour! WOW it took Jake and I a whole day to pack our truck.
We had saved enough money for the down payment of our townhouse that we didn't know we would get.
We got an incredible deal on the town home.
Our home has lots of windows
We live next to the forest
Finished basement so family can stay with us.
I know Heavenly Father knew we needed to live in Village Green and he helped us make it happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment